Departmental and Agency Appointments and Grants
Information for Government agencies about processes, policies and reporting for Additional Estimates, Senate Orders, Appointments Orders, and Grants Orders.
The reporting period as interpreted and prepared by PM&C for the Appointments and Grants orders commences the day after the previous reporting period ends and extends to two weeks before the list is required to be tabled. Lists must be tabled seven days prior to the commencement of each Senate Estimates hearing.
- Hearing Date: 2 March 2020
- Tabling Date: 24 February 2020
- Reporting period: 1 October 2019 – 10 February 2020
- Hearing Date: 19 October 2020
- Tabling Date: 12 October 2020
- Reporting period: 11 February 2020 – 28 September 2020
We provide our portfolio responses Tablings Lists for the Senate Order Listing on Appointments and Grants under the Information Publication Scheme.
Queries about the Senate Orders can be directed to the Senate Tabling Office.