Our public consultations are open to everyone, and we want to hear from you. Have your say about changes to policies, legislation, and more.
- Aboriginal Land Rights (Northern Territory) Amendment (Delegation) Regulation 2014 – Exposure Draft
- Acceptance of international standards and risk assessments for product approvals
- Agricultural Competitiveness White Paper
- Independent review looking at the future of the Australian Public Service
- An Independent Parliamentary Entitlements System
- Australian Government's Cyber Security Review
- COAG Advisory Panel on Reducing Violence against Women and their Children
- Data Sharing and Release Legislation - (closed Aug 01 2018).
- Reform of the Federation White Paper
- Religious Freedom Review (closed Feb 14 2018)
- Remote Employment and Participation Discussion (closed Feb 23 2018)
- Statutory review of the Public Interest Disclosure Act 2013
- Submissions for the review into the Vocational Education and Training Sector - (closed Jan 25 2019).
- Submissions to inform the Australian Government’s specific priorities for the 63rd Session on the Commission on the Status of Women (CSW63) - (closed 3 February 2019).